Velveeta Shells & Cheese Lasagna
How do you make a cheesy lasagna even cheesier? You add #LiquidGold.
What you need:
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. Velveeta Shells and Cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- Brown ground beef. Drain and then mix with sauce. While beef is browning, make shells and cheese as directed on package.
- Layer cooked pasta with beef and mozzarella cheese. Repear until you have 3 layers. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F until top is brown and bubbling, about 30 minutes.