We see your chicken noodle and we raise you #LiquidGold.
What you need:
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 package fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 1 family size box Velveeta Shells and Cheese
- Boil chicken until done. Remove chicken from water and let cool.
- While boiling water for noodles, slice mushrooms and dice onions. Fry together in pan with a teaspoon of butter, salt to taste, until done to your liking. Remove from hear and set aside.
- Take the chicken now cold, and cut into small pieces. Put in with mushrooms and onions.
- Boil shells in water until done.
- In a big bowl put hot noodles. Add the cheese, mushroom, onion, chicken, Ranch dressing, and mix all together. Serve.