Velveeta Shells & Cheese Casserole
There’s #LiquidGold in them Shells & Cheese Casserole.
What you need:
- 2 packages Velveeta Shells & Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dried chopped onion or to taste
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounce) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (12.5 ounce) turkey breast
- 1 can (4 ounce) sliced black olives
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or to taste
- Prepare shells and cheese as directed on package adding dried chopped onion to boiling water. While this is cooking, pull a knife through the stewed tomatoes in the can so they are in smaller pieces. Pull a fork through the can of turkey breast to make it flakey.
- After shells are prepared and returned to 5 quart pot, add the remainder of the ingredients. Be sure to include the juice in the strewed tomato can.
- Stir well and simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir twice while simmering. Nothing else is needed. Makes a complete nourishing meal.