Beef and Black Bean Mac and Cheese
This Beef and Black Bean Mac and Cheese recipe will cause a #LiquidGold dinner rush.
What you need:
- 1 box (12 oz.) Velveeta Shells and Cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning (mild, original or hot)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup salsa (mild, regular or hot)
- 1 can (16 oz.) black beans, drained
- Boil shells according to package directions
- While pasta is being prepared, brown ground beef and drain fat. Stir in package of taco seasoning and water. Bring to boil, reduce hear and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salsa, black beans, drained pasta and the Velveeta Cheese sauce packet to the beef mixture.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended throroughly. Cook on low to medium heat for 5 minutes, and then serve.